Times are tough. The economy is volatile. You deserve a little extra money in your pocket. Not to mention those amazing pharmacists you work with every day. Well here’s your chance to help them out.
It’s that time of year again where we put out a call for awards. We’re looking for applications for the following awards and the deadline is September 1, 2018:
- The JL Summers Achievement Award. This award is typically given to our pharmacy innovators and leaders.
- The New Hospital Pharmacy Practitioner Award. This award is given to an exceptional hospital pharmacist who has been practicing less than 5 years.
- The Pharmacist of the Year Award. This award is given to an exceptional hospital pharmacist who has been practicing at least 5 years.
- Betty C Riddell Award for Pharmacy Practitioner Excellence. This award is typically given for long-term (minimum 10 years) outstanding service.
- The Saskatchewan Branch CSHP Merit Award. This award is given to recognize useful and/or innovative projects – which need not be sophisticated and could be implemented regardless of hospital size.
- The Pharmacy Advancement Award. We’re looking for the best Pharmacy Awareness Campaign from March 2018.
For more detailed descriptions of our awards, see the awards section of our website www.cshp-sk.org.
Finally, consider entering a poster into our poster competition at the Annual General Meeting this fall. To enter, please see the related article in this edition of the PostScript.
Awards will be presented at the CSHP Awards Banquet on October 26, 2018 in Regina. More updates to come about the awards night!