Have you ever wanted to do something nice for that special someone in your life? You know who I mean, the brilliant pharmacist working next to you!
It’s that time of year again where we put out a call for awards. We’re looking for applications for the following awards and the deadline is September 1, 2017:
- The JL Summers Achievement Award. This award is typically given to our pharmacy innovators and leaders.
- The New Hospital Pharmacy Practitioner Award. This award is given to an exceptional hospital pharmacist who has been practicing less than 5 years.
- The Pharmacist of the Year Award. This award is given to an exceptional hospital pharmacist who has been practicing at least 5 years.
- Betty C Riddell Award for Pharmacy Practitioner Excellence. This award is typically given for long-term (minimum 10 years) outstanding service.
- The Saskatchewan Branch CSHP Merit Award. This award is given to recognize useful and/or innovative projects – which need not be sophisticated and could be implemented regardless of hospital size.
- The Pharmacy Advancement Award. New! This award was introduced for the first time this year. We’re looking for the best Pharmacy Awareness Campaign from March 2017.
For more detailed descriptions of our awards, see the Terms of Reference posted online.
Finally, consider entering a poster into our poster competition at the Annual General Meeting this fall. To enter, just email firstname.lastname@example.org a PDF of the poster at least 1 month before the AGM.
Awards will be presented at the CSHP Awards Banquet on October 20, 2017 in Saskatoon. Stay tuned for more details of the great night we have planned!