- PAS continues to take on active advocacy role in current pharmacy landscape – significant work underway regarding change to the pan-Canadian pricing agreement effective April 1. PAS is advocating for savings the to be reinvested in pharmacy other services.
- Ongoing board elections for three vacant positions
- Voting open until March 14
- Nominations have opened for PAS annual awards. Consider nominating outstanding pharmacists before deadline of April 1 (https://www.skpharmacists.ca/news/view/76 )
- Awards will be presented at the annual awards May 12 in Regina
- PAS annual conference and AGM May 11 to 13, 2018 in Regina at the DoubleTree (registration via PAS website available in coming weeks)
- Theme is Shared Experience: Storytelling for Care
- Pharmacist Awareness Month is here with the theme of “Think Pharmacists”. This year’s campaign will align with CPhA’s national image and reputation campaign that will focus on patients thinking of pharmacists as a valuable member of their healthcare team.
- CSHP to work with PAS on a number of joint initiatives to highlight hospital practice
- Next board meetings: March 2018 in Regina